Help yourself to
- Fresh juice, home made in season
- Seasonal fruit compote (e.g. dried fruit steeped in tea or rhubarb, plum and ginger)
- Various cereals including a home made muesli or granola
- White or Granary Toast
- Local Yoghurt
Local Honey, home made jams and marmalade and fresh local milk all on the table to help yourself.
- Local outdoor reared cured bacon, sausage, black-pudding, roasted tomato, field mushrooms and
Free-range hens eggs from our own hens cooked to your taste.
Scrambled egg on toast with or without smoked salmon
American pancakes served with fruit and Greek yoghurt
- All served with freshly ground coffee or a variety of Teas
Where possible, items are produced and sourced locally, organically, fair-trade or made by your host.
Special dietary requirements can be catered for if informed in advance coeliac and wheat free specialities always available.