Your agreement with Peterwell House
Please ensure that you read the following terms and conditions prior to accepting your booking confirmation. By accepting the booking confirmation, you are confirming that you are over 18 and that you are accepting the following terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and all other members of your party (including any visitors)
- Bookings can only be accepted by people over the age of 18.
- The use of the accommodation and amenities at Peterwell House is entirely at your own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for personal injury or loss / damage to personal belongings, unless it is demonstrably due to our negligence. Holiday insurance is therefore strongly advised.
- All cars are parked at the owners risk
- You must take all reasonable care of the property and its fixtures and fittings. Any damage caused must be reported immediately. We reserve the right to charge you for the costs of any damage caused through lack of reasonable care.
- In addition, if the damage results in the room being “unfit for purpose” on the days following departure, you will be charged for any loss of business on those days.
- Your behaviour must not cause annoyance, distress or embarrassment to other guests. If we receive any complaints about your behaviour, we reserve the right to charge you for any discretionary refund payments that we may have to make to other guests.
- Only the agreed number of persons may use the accommodation. Visitors are allowed (subject to our agreement) but under no circumstances are they permitted to stay overnight
- You must strictly adhere to the “No Smoking” law, which applies to all public buildings in Wales.
- We reserve the right to ask you to leave the accommodation if you fail to comply with the booking conditions. Your account will be due in full and no refunds will be given in these circumstances
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking.
- We cannot be held responsible for the failure of public services (e.g. water, gas, electricity) or for any disturbance that is beyond our control.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with the accommodation, you must inform us immediately. No discussions can be entered into after the end of the hire period.
- If you have to cancel a booking of 1 or 2 nights, you must notify us by phone at least 7 days prior to the arrival date (to provide sufficient time for us to find a replacement booking). We reserve the right to charge the full rental charge if this condition is not adhered to, or a replacement booking cannot be found.
- If you have to cancel a booking of 3 or more nights, you must notify us by phone at least 30 days prior to arrival date (to provide sufficient time for us to find a replacement booking). We reserve the right to charge the full rental charge if this condition is not adhered to, or a replacement booking cannot be found
- In the event that we have to cancel a booking due to unforeseen circumstances, our liability is limited to endeavouring to find an equivalent alternative within Lampeter or the surrounding area. Where payment has been received by us, we will provide a full refund.